Luxury 5-star hotel near Saint-Remy de Provence
Saint-Remy-de-Provence has become the heart of Provence. The capital town of the Alpilles is located 10 minutes driving from our hotel b design & spa just in between Arles and Avignon.
There, it feels good to wander in the town center or to have a trip during market day, on Wednesday morning for the Provencal market and on Saturday morning for the local fruits and vegetables market.
All the streets in Saint Remy de Provence are pedestrians and are full of unique and atypical boutiques.
The “Must See” of Saint Remy de Provence :
- The archaeological site of Glanum.
- The antiques: the Arch of Triumph and the Julius Mausoleum stand for the entrance of the city.
- The cloister Saint Paul de Mausole, a work of Provencal roman art, now “Van Gogh’s Tourism and cultural center” as it has been Vincent van Gogh sanitorium for more than a year.
- The Alpilles’ museum within the Renaissance hotel Mistral de Mondragon.
- The Estrine Museum of contemporary art, dedicated to the painter Albert Gleize that also host the “Van Gogh interpretation center”.
- The Van Gogh tour is a real-time travel on the footsteps of the nineteenth century greatest painters.
Office du tourisme